We are acting as the nodal agency for organising and monitoring Natioanl Green Corps programme in 31 schools of our Sub-division.
So, We have arranged for developing ECO-CLUBs at these schools. They have already adopted the following programmes :
1.Gardening for Medicinal Plants
2. arranging survey for Bio_diversity.
2. Organising Nature Study Camps.
4. Maintaning Cleanliness in schools.
5. Observing special days like, enviornment day, Earth day,
Hirosima day, Wet_Land conservation day, etc.
6. Awarness programmes regarding energy and water conservation.
7. Plantation Programme during forest week (14th=21st July).
8.Arranging "prakriti amader” compitetion
The eco clubs of these schools participate in the “prakriti amader” compitetion conducted by WBPCB. Every
year some school of our locality secure the first position both in district and state level compitetion. The dist. & state
level winners are taken for state nature camp every year. In that programme students from Sultanpur tulsidas vidyamandir and
Simlon A K vidyamandir participated in Sukna & Mongpoo camp.